The BEWATER project promotes dialogue and collaboration between science and society for sustainable water management and adaptation to the impacts of global change in the Mediterranean. BEWATER involves society in discussions on current water uses and their related problems, raising public awareness of the importance of sustainable water management, with particular focus on the expected climate change impacts at River Basin scale. Researchers of the two projects have met together and discussed how to integrate stakeholders on the outcomes of research and demonstration projects. The coordinators of BEWATER have been invited to Planeses to see and evaluate the participation of interested stakeholders in the dissemination and replication of the results obtained in the project.
- MEETING WITH THE INDUSTRIES AND AGRI-FOOD QUALITY DEPARTMENT IN CATALONIA
- THE INNOVATION GROUP OF THE EUROPEAN FORUM FOR NATURE CONSERVATION AND PASTORALISM VISIT PLANESES
- FINAL MEETING OF THE GREEN LINK PROJECT
- POLYFARMING PROJECT ON CATALAN RADIO
- FIRST MEETING OF THE PARTICIPANTS COMMITTEE OF THE LIFE MIDMACC PROJECT